Penegra 100 mg Tablet
Penegra 100 MG contains Sildenafil also known as the blue pill an effective medicine to treat erectile dysfunction (ED) in men. Erectile dysfunction is a condition where a man cannot maintain a hard erection adequate for sexual intercourse. This happens due to decrease blood flow due to physical injuries or certain medical conditions, or due to some psychological conditions such as anxiety, stress, depression, etc. Penegra 100 relaxes the blood vessel and helps in increasing the flow of blood to the penile vessels.
Penegra 100 mg Uses
- Use of Sildenafil citrate the salt in Penegra 100.
- Used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED) and signs of an enlarged prostate.
- It is also used to treat raised pressure in the lungs.
- Penegra also can be given for another purpose as per the doctor’s advice.
Dose of Penegra?
1 tablet should be taken 1 hour before sexual intercourse with a glass of water. important is that it should be taken as per directed by your doctor. It is available in 25 mg, 50 mg of Penegra, and 100 mg. The doctor suggests a dose as per your medical condition.
Penegra 100 mg Side Effects
These are some possible side effects. If you have any signs of allergic reaction like fever, itching, trouble breathing, red-swollen skin, rash, swollen face, etc. Inform your doctor immediately and take his/her suggestion.
- Chest pain or pressure
- Fast the heartbeat.
- Dizziness or passing out.
- Severe headache.
- Weakness on one side of the body.
- Trouble speaking or thinking.
- Loss of balance.
- Drooping on one side of the face.
- Blurred eyesight or Loss of eyesight.
- Hearing loss or change in hearing.
- Ringing in ears.
- Muscle pain, Back pain, or weakness.
Keep this medicine dry and cool in a space away from sunlight and children’s reach.